Friday, July 17, 2009

Nothing really to blog about

I guess it's been one of those weeks where, it just seems like nothing exciting has happened. So here's a review to catch up on what we've been up to.

We went to Corpus Christi and San Padre Islands a few weeks ago for my summer break. We had a good time, even though it was a short trip. Then it was back to reality.


We were on this pier at high tide and the waves kept splashing over. I had Henry in the stroller and I thought that I could run and make it through the water. {Henry was sleeping by the way.} So I ran. And Splash. Henry was soaked and a little confused.
I, however was perfectly dry.


____________________________________________________________________

Henry is now 6 months old. He is 14 lbs. and 25 inches long. He is the cutest baby I've ever seen.

He does however have somewhat of a misshapen head. Mainly because he HATES sitting up. He just is completely content laying on his back, rolling around the living room. If his head doesn't round out in the next few months he might (and it's a pretty big might) have to get a helmet. Dan thinks it's hilarious and hopes that he has to get one so he can make fun of Henry when he is older.

Well I don't find it quiet as humorous and I thought we should be proactive, so we bought an excersaucer. Henry really likes it, although he has to stand on his tip toes to reach the platform. At least he's not laying on his head.

He is so spoiled. I feel sorry for his siblings that will most likely be neglected...and not nearly as spoiled.

And that's about it. It is too hot to do anything else around here. Maybe something more exciting will happen next week. Until then.

4 comments:

Mamie said...

I adore the B&W of you and Henry. It is so perfect.

Jason, as himself said...

Sweet. It sounds like you've been having fun, in spite of the heat and not really too much going on.

We missed you last week when we were all together!

Karissa said...

This post did nothing to lessen my desire to move to Corpus Christi. Justin has about a 50% chance of that being his next assignment, but it's not his first choice. I, however, would like to be sitting on that beach about now.....
I can't believe Henry is already 6 months old! He looks so big all of the sudden!

Katrine said...

Corpus Christi is fun isn't it? We have pictures in front of the aquarium with the whale tale also. I love Henry's beautiful blue eyes! He is so handsome!