Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

My school had it's annual Halloween party on Friday.
Maybe you recall what Henry and I were at our first Halloween party together.

I like the mommy and son themes. I wonder why?
I tried to find a mother/son Sailor combo, but I had to settle on this:

I was the ring master and Henry was my lion.


He makes such a cute lion. He refused the face paint though. You get what you get with a toddler.

Dan was Dan. He refused to dress-up. You get what you get with a Daniel.

Of course Henry was the star of the show. He was so cute dancing in the center of the circle surrounded by all the girls! He loved the attention.




HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Katrine said...

You have been very busy! I love all the pics and your costumes are so cute! I miss Henry!

Unknown said...

How did I miss your skeleton costume from Halloween past? That is still cracking me up! But you guys made the cutest little circus this year :)