Friday, November 19, 2010

A photographer in the making


Man, I love this kid! I can't believe how big he is getting.


He's not a baby anymore...


In fact he has turned out to be quite the little stinker, who is a crazy tornado that gets into everything and destroys the house faster that I can keep up. He pushes the dining room chairs up to whatever he wants now, cleaning out drawers and discovering fun things to play with...including my camera. Nothing is safe from this little monster! I took out my camera tonight to see this:


And 124 other photos. Mostly of the carpet. And of Myla. And where was I when he was taking all 124 pictures? Honestly I don't know....not taking a nap-I can tell you that! Here are a few of my favorite untouched pictures that Henry took {and I so graciously named}.

Table

Daddy's shoes {and mini fan}

Myla's bum with a collection of linens

Escape

Hide-a-way {or the escape from Henry}


Mama {I know I said I didn't know what I was doing or where I was....obviously I was sitting on the floor}.

Sunset Myla

Wet Kisses

I hoped you enjoyed Henry's photography portfolio. I thought it was so sweet!

2 comments:

Katrine said...

Very funny! I especially like the self portrait and the up close view of the dog mouth!

Jason, as himself said...

When, oh when will Henry be able to take a picture of ME?