We had such a great time watching the Super Bowl.
(And yes the hype of the Saints being in the game helped!)
I will have to say though, I was disappointed by the commercials.

Henry had a great time watching the football game (Go Saints!)

He lost his pants 1/2 way through the game.
We made a bunch of delicious treats that were filling, healthy and entirely Vegan.
It's true, you can have a great time and eat healthy food.

Mango Salsa and Blue corn chips

Olive hummus and pita bread

Veggi tray with non-dairy Ranch (it's made with tofu)

Twice baked potatoes with green onions and bacon bits (yes bacon bits are vegan!)

Spring Rolls with peanut sauce (so good, I ate four during the game!)
On the down side, we didn't invite anyone over and now we have a TON of food leftover
....any takers?
3 comments:
We love leftovers over here! They look yummy! :)
That vegan food looks pretty good. I wish I was more healthy. But they shouldn't call them bacon bits. That is getting too close to actually eating meat. Don't you think?
Me Me - I want some! I wish we could just come over to your house!
~ Nicole
Post a Comment