So we have slowly been moving this past week...what a pain! Luckily the missionaries were able to help out with some of the heavy stuff. Of course we are still in boxes and I am slowly unpacking everything. I am trying to stay balanced with school, and make school my priority-yeah right! We had a school Halloween party and the ward Trunk-or-Treat this weekend, so I was also trying to get my costume up and running. Needless to say, I feel like I have been super busy and yet I haven't gotten ANYTHING done. In addition, poor Bentley, some how broke his dew claw all the way up to the quick. For those of you who don't know-the quick is where all the blood supply and nerves are in a dogs nail. He has been guarding his foot for the last two days. Last night he came in to our room crying because he was in so much pain (his leg was shaking.) He just wanted his mommy and daddy to help him. It never ends with him-and who said dogs weren't just like kids?
P.S. I will post pictures-I promise :)
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Poor Bently! Do you have to have his dew claw removed? That was like Buddy, he was completely normal until finally the day we took him in to the vet, he just started whining and decided he couldn't eat or actually do anything. I love the pups!
~Nicole
I want pics of your halloween costum! Your new apartment looks super nice. Makes me want to come visit. Hope you get all settled before the holidays!
Post a Comment